Ingwe Projects and Consulting are specialists in commercial and residential solar turn-key designs, integrations and installations.
Energy efficient building design is integral in any modern building project. This is driven by the extreme rise in energy costs. The solar market has an ever-increasing number of poorly designed and executed solar projects.
SOLAR TAX BENEFITS: Significant tax benefits that can be obtained by installing solar (up to 28% for companies). Refer to the South African Income Tax Act. Amendment (58 of 1996 and 2016), Section 12B and J. Enquire with your tax advisor.
Ingwe specialises in assisting owners with professional design and information to ensure optimal solar installations to meet each client’s specific needs.
For solar decisions we assist future green energy owners with the following:
- Energy analysis of current and future energy demands,
- Building design optimization to maximize solar energy,
- Optimal design to meet future energy needs,
- Financial analysis, returns and selection between grid-tied, off-grid and hybrid energy solar systems,
- System integration between roof designs, solar panel type, installation type, inverter, battery, smart metering, web interface and physical wiring,
- Educate the client through typical solar weaknesses not communicated by many solar solution providers,
- Ensure competitive pricing.
Ingwe has a strategic partnership with E-power who are currently the only fully approved design and install company for the German designed and manufactured Marley SolteQ solar tiles.
The Marley/SolteQ solar tile has the following benefits:
- Aesthetically superior look compared to the standard large rectangular solar panels that sit on top of your roof tiles,
- The solar tile forms an integral part of the roof design,
- Meet all European Union requirements,
- High-efficiency monocrystalline technology,
- 22-year product life,
- Your roof becomes your energy provider,
- Significant tax benefits can be gained by the home/business owners,
- Interfaces with (locks into) normal ‘passive’ Marley tiles to accommodate various roof designs and specific energy requirements.
We ensure the tile’s specific installation requirements are fully met to ensure the guarantee will be honoured.