Apart from designing and installing an extensive list of certified and approved solar PV panels, battery backup systems, wraparound products, and equipment, at Ingwe we make it our business to constantly scan the market for new technological developments in the renewables industry.
We all know in this day and age; technology evolves at a rapid rate. Any company that is not keeping up with the latest trends, and not trying to find the best solutions for their clients, won’t sustain their business and especially their service offering to their clients.
In particular, there are many developments in producing better, high yielding solar panels and tiles which are safer, have longer warranties and have a pleasing, integrated look which adds more value to the property as shown below.
The battery backup and inverter products are also on this same trend, with improvements being made. Ingwe uses robust, tested products that we can trust and support.
In our experience there is confusion in the market related to the quality and price disparities between renewable technologies. To assist the market to have an easier
understanding of the differences, we’ve developed 3 system/product ranges:
We have designed a range of these systems to meet most needs ranging from back-up to solar to hybrid (solar and back-up) systems. These systems have been properly engineered to operate robustly for many years. In cases where the standard systems don’t meet the client’s needs, our engineers either modify/expand the standard systems or custom design new systems.
The solar industry has changed a lot over the past decade, so too have the tools that are used to aid with more accurate solar designs.
Post commissioning, we analyse the data with clients to maximize the performance of the system to minimize the client’s electricity bill. This is a crucial step for new solar system owners to ensure the correct understanding of the system capabilities and the many things they can do to increase the utilization.
Ingwe uses world class Aurora/Helioscope simulation software technology. The software takes into consideration, aggravating factors such as the 30-year historic weather patterns in your area, shaded areas, casted shadows and the like that may reduce the system’s ability to deliver what the hardware is designed to deliver.
With our simulations, we can quickly produce:
- An array of panels/tiles on your roof in aerial view or from an architectural drawing or our drone images,
- Total Solar Resource Factor (TSRF) of each roof segment so that the best roof segments can be selected.
- Bankable solar production estimates indicating expected monthly solar production
- Annual productivity report taking local weather statistics in consideration
- Electrical Single line diagrams optimizing equipment design and showing expected equipment losses and cable sizes
- Green footprint report
- Payback period
With this software, we can arm you with comprehensive information on your specific design and location, to help you make the correct decisions for your investment.
Listed below are some of the projects designed and installed by Ingwe Energy. We take pride in our work. Should you require any additional information on any of our projects, give us a call to discuss.
Ingwe does projects in the following industries:
INTEGRATED SOLAR ROOF PROEJCTS
01. Marley Tile Goodwe
03. Marley Tile Newlands
02. Marley Tile Sunsynk
04. Marley - Viridian New Product
BATTERY BACKUP SYSTEM PROJECTS
05. Budget Backup Randburg
07. Deep Cycle Gel
09. Tesla Hout Bay
11. Tesla Bryanston
13. FCTG website
SOLAR AND BATTERY BACKUP PROJECTS
14. All Black Victron AC Coupled
16. All Black and Backup Hoedspruit
18. Leon Wessels website
06. Kodak Pylontech
08. Premium Backup - Alpha
10. Blue Nova Backup
12. Sunsynk Backup Lonehill
15. All Black Newlands Phase 2
17. All Black and Sunsynk Midrand
19. Waterfall Estate Backup
Ingwe Energy, a division of Ingwe Projects and Consulting is Accredited and Registered with by the following institutions:
- ECSA – Engineering Counsel of South Africa – Pr Eng Electrical signoff on our designs
- Banks – Accredited with 3 main South African Banks
- Rand Bank Approved Supplier
- SAPVIA – The South African Photovoltaic Industry Association
- PV Greencard
- PV Level 1
- TESLA Certified – System Design/Install
- SolteQ Certified – System Design/Install
- Marley Roofing Certified – System Design/Install
- Viridian Solar/Marley – System Design/Install